The concept of the game is one of the most interesting you have ever heard. It is about a rescue mission where a helicopter is supposed to pick up or rescue the left people in a certain area. The prime goal of the helicopter is to prevent any kind of contact with any surface or element in the game while rescuing the survivors and safe back to its base.
With a minimalist design approach, the game is astonishingly designed to cater to the online puzzle and stimulation gamers with a least touched concept. Even the ‘rescue’ mission has been said so many times in PC games and others, rescue here means like something more critical. It is a helicopter which plays the protagonist in the game controlled by the gamer. The survivors are placed or can be seen in various mountain tips even that look quite funny. There are also between the trees. Sometimes placed on the top of the buildings or any construction. The game is design to create a complex route for a helicopter to fly swift and pick survivors. There are blue sky, green grasslands, snowcapped mountains, constructions or buildings with a flag on the top, windmills, airplanes, and cottages as well. Except for the clouds and background shadow grass line and apparently even the airplane, rest everything can cause accident and explosion.
There are a total of 9 levels you can see on the level-board of the game ‘ Dangerous Rescue’. You are controlling the helicopter, flying it to rescue all those survivors placed at the different corners of the place. Every level has a certain number of survivors to pick or rescue and also the complexity level as well. You are supposed to use the LEFT and RIGHT key to fly the helicopter. The controlling of the helicopter is much like the classic game ‘ flappy bird’ where you have to continuously click the button to make the bird fly. The similar case here, it’s just you won’t have much area to fly actually, it is more like sneaking or sliding away from the helicopter through the sophisticated and complex situation or congested areas as well. You need to be on your toes to constantly click RIGHT arrow key and LEFT arrow key to maintaining the balance in the air. To enter in a particular area or move, you can release the key for a while and then pick it up when needed. You have been precise and quick with the timings. When you go near to the people, they will already take inside the helicopter. Once you picked up everyone, you are supposed to return back to the base safely without any explosion or accident.
The main challenges of the game are to control the movement of the helicopter which is going to take quite a number of trial and error unless you learn to hold on the air. Once you get stable in the air, you can go for the movements. Here going right or going left is nothing you can do just with the buttons but with the right application of physics and prediction. In congested areas, like two platforms just after another, gives you very short gap inbetween to go up and go down. Some particular areas require lot of guesses and practise to cross in a certain levels.
Tips & Tricks to Win
1. Remember, the game is not just about picking all the survivors in the helicopter but to rescue them which also includes landing the helicopter properly back to the base without getting hit or exploded. Otherwise, what’s the point?
2. To learn the right movement of the helicopter and control completely, surely it is going to come by the practice. That’s why you can lose many times to adapt and learn eventually. You have to understand that the primary movement of the helicopter, the very path it moves is DIAGONAL, not straight down, up, left or forward.
3. As you know the diagonal movement of the helicopter, you need to manipulate the gravity with the LEFT and RIGHT arrow key to enter or exit from congested situations.
4. Keep Hovering over the constructions or wherever the survivors are standing and then gradually change your movement or release to move left and right continuously to stay in the air. Always remember with LEFT and RIGHT you are actually staying flying in the air, it is not the direction but the force.
5. To be stagnant or near to the positioned in the air for the helicopter, use LEFT and RIGHT key constantly hitting one after other.
6. Avoid contact with trees and barricades on the ground, they are quite close to the survivor’s height, so you need to be very precise there. The same is for corners and end of the edge as well. Do not forget, going away from the frame also causes an explosion or strike.