The overall design of the game in visual context is quite great, seem like an update form of Mario classics where you see these round ugly-face monsters hovering on the ground. Then you see various stages design to jump on them and utilize them to use as a platform to jump, explore and find things like diamonds or more points to score. The protagonist is weird-looking little kid who is in this adventure to take up the diamonds and protect himself from various obstacles. The obstacles are designed to reduce speed and consume time.
Gameplay here is quite fun, similar to those ideal classic ‘Mario’ games or adventure games. You control this adventurous little kid in this journey to explore. Your target is to take up all three diamonds placed around the various corners of the game. Without all three diamonds, even you reach at the end of the game, you won’t be able to go for the next level. The game is ultimate fun and challenging where you use the arrow keys such as LEFT and RIGHT to make your movements in left and right. Use ‘UP’ keys to jump the boy from various obstacles like spinning spike-wheels, spikes on the ground and other threats. There are jumping springs to use make large jumps wherever needed. These jumping springs are placed mostly to help you cross the journey. Also, mind the clock ticking, showing at the top of the screen. You will be only given 1 minute 30 seconds to win the stage where there are around 24 stages to the game.
Use arrow keys ‘LEFT’ and ‘RIGHT’ to walk left and right respectively. You can further use ‘ UP’ key to make jumps but for forward or backward jump, you need to use LEFT key + UP key and RIGHT key + UP key as well. Certain places where you find the jump springs, you need to press ‘UP’ key to make larger jumps to cross the obstacles and reach the place.
Tips to Play
1. You need to make sure that you kill those ugly-face monsters even if you can just pass them over. It is because they might reach at you the point where you about to jump.
2. You are supposed to use the jump springs in a very precise manner because mostly it is also around spikes or fall pits. Any irregular jumps can lead to the ‘game over’ or lose your life in the game.
3. Do not stall or stay at one place for longer as there is a time ticking as well. So if you surpass that time, the game will be automatically over. You have to start all over again.
4. If you think these diamonds are only for scores, it is not! If you miss them and even reach the end of the game, you cannot go to the next level. So do not forget to take all three diamonds required.
5. Make sure you use extra jump while using jumping springs in some conditions wherever a large jump is required.